Your Partner for a Lifetime in Wellness and Health
Health First Medical Group has a strong record of providing compassionate, quality care to Brevard County residents of all ages. Our highly skilled team covers the full range of health needs you may face, with locations in Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Indialantic, Malabar, Melbourne, Merrit Island, Palm Bay, Port St. John, Rockledge, Titusville and Viera. From primary care medicine to OB/GYN, cardiology and hospice care, we are dedicated to serving you and your family throughout a lifetime of changing medical needs.
About Privia Provider Network
Our practice is a proud member of the Privia Provider Network, a multi-speciality, physician-led network of healthcare professionals who share in the mission of providing high quality affordable care to our patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets us apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
- We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
- Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Provider Network of Central Florida and our parent company, Privia Health, please visit our website.